Cohort 6 will meet virtually June 21 – June 25, 2021, and Cohort 7 will meet virtually June 28 – July 2, 2021. A mix of synchronous and asynchronous workshops and activities will support the creation of a community of teachers from all over.
Teachers of grades PreK – 12 in all subject areas, who teach in public, charter, or private schools in Davidson and surrounding counties are encouraged to apply.
Click here to learn more about what we do in the EdCo Summer Workshop.
Why join EdCo?
- PDPs for Tennessee Educator Licensure renewal or advancement
- Access to a private chat server with amazing educators from all over the area
- Monthly collaborative meetings with EdCo members from all cohorts
- Ongoing professional support
- Eligibility to present at The EdCo Summer Collective
- Guest speakers, field trips, book clubs, social events, & more
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.