- Cohort 4 will meet June 16 – June 21, 2019.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
Teachers of grades PreK – 12 in all subject areas, who teach in public, charter, or private schools in Davidson and surrounding counties are encouraged to apply. Cohort 4 will begin with a welcome dinner on June 16 and wrap up with a closing dinner on June 21, 2019. We will meet at University School of Nashville from 12:00 – 5:00, June 17 – June 21.
To apply, submit:
- your resume,
- a letter of recommendation from your principal or head,
- a letter describing your commitment to collaboration, continued professional development, and reasons for wanting to join the Educators’ Cooperative.
Email these to email@example.com, or mail them to The Educators’ Cooperative c/o University School of Nashville, 2000 Edgehill Ave, Nashville, TN 37212. The one-time fee for participation is $550. Funding for teachers accepted into the cooperative who may need partial or complete scholarships is available. Concern about the fee should not inhibit application.
- Teachers accepted into The Educators’ Cooperative are eligible for an employee discount for a USN summer camp during the week of the summer workshop.
- Participation in The Educators’ Cooperative qualifies for Professional Development Points for Tennessee Educator Licensure renewal or advancement.
- After teachers accepted into The Educators’ Cooperative finish the summer workshop, they are full members of the larger Cooperative community which includes access to monthly collaborative meetings with all alumni, book groups, non-evaluative observation and feedback, online forums, ongoing professional support, guest speakers, field trips, social events, and more.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.