Welcome! We’re so happy you found us.
The Educators’ Cooperative is a professional learning community designed to support all educators in all sectors, disciplines, and stages in their career. Membership starts with a weeklong summer workshop where teachers join a cohort and learn best practices in teaching & learning, collaboration, and support. In the months and years that follow, member teachers have access to monthly meetings where teachers continue their collaboration and conversations, space online for sharing resources, participate in non-evaluative observation and feedback, continue to meet with their critical friends group, join book groups, record podcasts, and more. Click the links below to learn more and see us in action.
- The Educators’ Cooperative Summer Workshop Where it all begins.
- Continuing Conversations Monthly gatherings, collaboration, and coffee.
- EdCampNash Open House, city-wide unconference.
- The EdCo Summer Collective June 24 – June 25, 2019 – Teachers teaching teachers!
- Meet the teachers of The Educators’ Cooperative in The CoOp Corner.
- Listen to an episode of The Educators’ Cooperative Podcast.
- Read one teacher’s Reflection on the Work.
- Meet the teachers on the Leadership Committee.